Get In Touch
Our friendly office staff is always ready to take your
call and answer any questions you may have about
our services as well as get you scheduled for a
time that best fits your busy schedule.
Call: (909) 795-7700
How often should I have my carpets cleaned?
- Every home is unique. Homes with large families, children, or pets need more frequent cleaning.
- Some carpet manufacturers require a cleanings every 12 – 24 months to maintain the warranty.
- Commercial cleaning needs to be scheduled on a maintenance program.
How do you clean my carpets?
- Pretreat ~ Pretreating carpet breaks up the soil and substances such as proteins, sugars, and oils allowing us to maximize soil and spot removal.
- Agitate ~ Your carpet is gently agitated to help maximize the release of dirt, oils and allergens.
- Hot Water Flush ~ Carpet is cleaned and flushed with a soft, hot water using state of the art rotary extraction pulling all of the pretreatment, dirt, bacteria, and allergens along with it.
- Post-spot ~ Final cleaning step, we check to treat any spots or stains the cleaning steps miss.
- Rapid Drying using high velocity air movers ~ Speeds the drying time of your carpets. The priority is to get your home cleaned both effectively and efficiently allowing you to get back to your family routine and enjoy your freshly cleaned carpets.
What do I need to do to be ready before Beyond Clean arrives?
- We will call you with a friendly reminder the day/evening before our scheduled cleaning and review the instructions with you for your home to be prepared.
- Please pick up any small or fragile items from the floor, such as plants, small chairs, children’s toys.
- A light vacuuming is recommended for your home prior to our arrival.
Why do spots return?
There are two common reasons that spots return…
- The first is called wicking.
- Many times the spot has worked its way into the backing of the carpet and carpet pad.
- This happens most commonly with pet urine, beverages, and anything that has been spilled in volume.
- The carpet looks amazing when cleaned, then as it dries, the spots and traffic areas return.
- Good news is that if a spot actually returns, it can be removed. (Please refer to Beyond Clean’s Spotting Guide for instructions on how to remove your returned spots).
- The second is called re-soiling
- Re-soiling is caused by a sticky residue that has been left behind.
- Some common causes of residue are over-the-counter carpet cleaners, duct tape residue, body oils, lotions, etc.
- If the entire stain and cleaner used is not removed, dirt will be attracted to it as the carpet is walked on.
- There is no guarantee that even quality professional cleaning will be able to remove all oily residues the first time.
How do I care for my carpet after they’ve been cleaned?
Post Carpet Cleaning Instructions:
- Be CAREFUL on the carpet
- Damp carpet is as slippery as ice.
- Use the handrail when using the stairs.
- Walk slowly when moving from the carpet to any hard surface such as tile, linoleum, vinyl, or hardwood, your shoes will be damp and very slippery.
- Moving air dries carpet quickly
- Moving air dries carpet quicker.
- Beyond Clean will begin the process with our high-speed air movers as we clean the carpets.
- In winter months, you will want to turn on the heater while in the summer months you will want to use the air conditioner.
- Ideally, doors and windows should be opened, ceiling fans on, and if possible floor fans blowing on the carpet.
- Keep traffic off of carpet for a minimum of 2 – 4 hours
- The carpet fibers will be standing up, just like when the carpet was bought from the manufacturer, walking on the carpet prior to being dried will crush it down and possibly slow the drying time.
- Take care of spots and spills ASAP
- Most spots and spills can be handled by you, the homeowner.
- Refer to the Beyond Clean spotting guide for spot removal information.
- Use the Beyond Clean Baby Blue™ spotter that we have provided you with prior to our departure.
- Vacuum Vacuum Vacuum!
- You cannot do this often enough!
- Slow Down! The biggest problem is going too fast when folks vacuum.
- Up to 79% of soils and sands found in carpets are dry and can be vacuumed out effectively by the homeowner when following a regular cleaning schedule.
How long does it take the carpets to dry after being cleaned?
The time to completely dry your carpets is approximately 8 – 24 hours and is affected by a few variables:
- Humidity ~ The lower the better
- Temperature ~ Turning on either the air conditioning in the summer or the heater in the winter can accelerate drying time.
- Air flow to the area ~ movement of the humidity layer right above the carpet can also accelerate drying time.
Do I need to have a protector added to my carpets?
- These products help the carpet resist soiling from dry dirt, water and oil-based spills by wrapping the carpets fibers in a protective coating, making it easier to vacuum up dry dirt and sand.
- It in not necessary, although highly recommended because it gives you more time to clean up spills and stains before they are soaked into the carpet fibers.
- They keep the carpet looking cleaner between your professional cleanings.
I thought my carpets were already protected.
- Most carpets come from the manufacturer with a dry soil protector on them. However, they are a wear-based product that is removed with traffic wear and tear over time.
- Carpet manufacturers recommend having the protective coating reapplied once a year for the entire carpeting and more often to heavy traffic areas.
Why is it important to have my tile and grout cleaned?
- Tile and grout, like carpeting has dirt and oils build up over time. This causes the grout to discolor holding in all of the soil and grime.
- Having the tile and grout, professionally cleaned is the only method to remove the deep-down dirt.
How do you clean tile and grout?
- First, we inspect your stone, tile and grout and analyze it for the best treatment options and cleaning product.
- Second, Our state-of-the-art technological tile cleaning tools use a high pressure hot water and vacuum combination that both scrub the tile and extract the dirt and contaminants from deep within the tile and pores of the grout (similar to a really extreme spa facial).
- Next, we apply one or more coats of Beyond Clean’s special sealant to protect your stone, tile and grout against future spills and stains.
- Finally, Beyond Clean uses rapid drying high-velocity air movers to speed the drying time of your stone, tile and grout to get your family routine back to normal.
Is it really important to have the grout lines sealed?
- Grout, like carpet, is a porous material and quickly absorbs liquids and soils. Sealing them is creating a protective barrier that allows you more time to get to those spills and spots before they are absorbed into the grout.
How long does the sealant take to dry before I can walk on it?
- Beyond Clean recommends that you don’t walk on the floor for a minimum of 2 hours to allow the sealant to dry.
- It will take a full 24 hours for the sealant to completely cure, so we recommend that you avoid any liquid or fluids coming into contact with the floor during that time.
Life happens, we clean it.
Call Us Today for a Free Estimate ~ 909.795.7700